Wednesday, March 6, 2013

BRIDE BLOG - MEET SARAH & JOHNNY- MARCH 23rd 2013

THEY MET AT 3 YEARS OLD  ! 


TODAY
Name  Sarah Walter
Fiancé Name Johnny Norberg
Wedding Date /Location 3/23/2013 Johnny’s dad’s home
Engagement Date /Location 12/23/2012 Johnny’s dad’s home

How you met your fiancé  We met when we were 3 yrs old.  We lived in the same apartment complex and our mom’s were friends.  I then moved and and so did Johnny.  We ended up going to elementary, middle and high school together but never had any classes together.  Then just over a year ago we re-connected on Facebook and have been together ever since.

What is your something Borrowed? I am told that it is a surprise, so I have no idea
Specials Song you have to hear at your wedding? I love the song I Loved Her First for the father/daughter dance

Chicken Dance –Yes or No   No


Any special props you plan to use for your photographer on your wedding day? His dad has a bar that people carve their names into.  I would like to get a picture of us carving our names and wedding date into the bar.


Wedding Colors/Stlye of Wedding Oasis and it is casual

Where will you Honeymoon? Yes.  We are going to Maui

What has been something you wont miss about planning a wedding?  Paying for everything LOL  I have really enjoyed planning everything and there isn’t really anything that I will miss.

What tips would you give a fellow bride about starting the planning process?  Be open to possibilities and be flexible with dates and times.  I always wanted to get married in a church, but I know that it meant a lot to my fiancée and his dad if we could have the ceremony and reception and his house.  I was a little concerned with a backyard wedding and how it may turn out, but after seeing another wedding that they held at the house, I fell in love with the idea. 


Favorite Date Night with your fiancé? Honestly, at home relaxing with a good movie after cooking a nice dinner.  We don’t have too many nights where we get to relax at home so those are my favorite.

What has been the best part of planning your wedding? Having our friends and family involved.  It has brought everyone a lot closer.






No comments:

© 2012 AZ CELEBRITY DJ | Designed by Jackie's Design Studio