Thursday, October 29, 2009

One of Our weddings is Featured in AZ FINEST WEDDING SITES ~!


So Im on my normal afternoon break from our kiddos while all of them are at school doing what all other moms do , run errands, grocery shop , stop for coffee , get gas - I walk in to Bashas and I get a coffee and I head over to the Magazine aisle to pick up the latest wedding Magazines to see whats going on or what I have missed out on or just to catch up on new trends ! Im flipping through AZ Finest Wedding Magazine Sites and Services and I see one of our Couples featured in a double layout all about their wedding ! kelley 7 Chris were married March 29th 2008 at The Phoenix Country Club and it was a gorgeous wedding reception! We had met them at Kelley's cousins wedding in Gilbert a few months earlier and they ended up booking our company ! Congrats for making the magazine for one of the Top weddings of 2008 ! We were thrilled to be part of that day ! Pick up a copy at Bashas and check it out !

No comments:

© 2012 AZ CELEBRITY DJ | Designed by Jackie's Design Studio