Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11/09 - we will never forget our friends !

Today brings much sad memories for our home ! Many people who do not know us well would never know that I flew for United for 10 years as a flight attendant out of Los Angeles ! When I left I left due to having children and not  feeling 100% safe onboard and knowing I had 2 small children at home  I decided to leave United which was a very hard decision ! On days like 9/11 I remember all my friends who I met over the years and the fun layovers and the jumpseat gossip we shared for so long ! I miss them dearly and I pray for all of you to get through this horrible day in the history of our country and United !   Keep your heads high and fly safe !  I remember where I was the day it happened and the feeling of my first trip back after 9/11 had happened and they had gotten the planes repositioned  for air travel to start again ! You could hear a mouse in the aisle - People did not say much or really just kept to themselves !   It was such a weird feeling and to think about it all these years later it still brings back those feelings I felt !

Stephanie

No comments:

© 2012 AZ CELEBRITY DJ | Designed by Jackie's Design Studio